4.05.2011

need.want.love. RAINY DAY EDITION!



It was foul out there today. I was legitimately worried my glasses were going to blow away.

1. Daydreaming of this Metrofarm Bed

2.  The only pair of rain boots I have are from high school (hot pink, look like cats, would fit in better at an elementary school) so needless to say I do in fact need these Hunter Rain Boots

3. Minx Nail Polish Films now available at Sephora (obsessed)

4. So you obviously can't buy these painted stair treads but such a fun idea. The color options are endless. Or you could mix it up and paint the risers. This would make me VERY happy.

5. Hanger Tea phenomenal package design!

6. Love the shadows these West Elm Porcelain Tealight Holders create.

7. CUSTOMIZABLE Luxeed Keyboard with color changing LEDs under every key. This would SIGNIFCANTLY improve the quality of my life at the office. While the facilities manager seemed amused it's safe to say it's not happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment