6.08.2011

Tub Envy

Haven't blogged in...I don't even know how long... whoops. Work is a madhouse and I have been running around trying to soak up the sun every chance I get. I love summer ESPECIALLY after particularly miserable winters. I celebrated the little sissy's 19th b.day, senior prom AND high school graduation last week - such fun chaos!

I just saw this tub in the summer issue of my Boston home and I am in love.

Clear Tub by Stern McCafferty

I obviously haven't been keeping up with my daily blog reading either because once I went online to further investigate it was everywhere. So just in case I am not the absolute last one to see this amazing tubby - I shared. My future children NEED this.

and a lil' summer inspiration from one of my favorites': apartmenttherapy:


yes please.


No comments:

Post a Comment