12.19.2012

Holiday Gift Guide



1.) Scarves are one of my favorite accessories, so cozy and in New England, so necessary. My mom would adore this Tasha 'Tiles' Scarf, as would I.

2.) Give a little glam to someone on your list. This Essie 'Beyond Cozy' polish will make them happy every time they look down.

3.) For the Pinterest obsessed tween in your lives... do them a favor and have them rock a Tattly temporary tattoo before acting on one of their tattoo pins.

4.) I love this original acrylic 'Inward Drift' Painting by Anna Waters. Even more obsessed with the driftwood frame it comes in. NEED.

5.) A little arm candy for one of the ladies in your life. This arrow cuff bracelet would look great stacked.

6.) This wishbone necklace sneaks onto almost all my gift lists.  Giving good luck never gets old. My little sister wears the one I got her regularly.

7.) Great hostess gift for the beach babe in your life, Driftwood Coasters handmade in the Hamptons by my bestie Emma of the Etsy shop Els & Whistles.

8.) For the book worm, The Salmon's Run is a new novel about a girl's journey through challenges, failures, and triumphs. Written by the artist and proprietor of Acorn Gallery, Marblehead's own Debra Ann Highberger. (Coincidentally my all time favorite art teacher/person EVER.) It is no surprise that Debra paints as vivd of a picture with her words as she does her brush.

9.) Perfect for a Yankee Swap gift, as long as you know I would be trading you for these Elephant Salt & Pepper Shakers.

10.) Rablabs Fuchsia Agate Coaster Set for the girly - girl on your list, or me.

11.) This diptyque paris candle is guaranteed to please, such amazing candles.

12.) My little sis would die over this John Robshaw Suluwesi Duffle.

13.) My older sister would like this Sea Glass necklace, so sweet.


MERRIEST CHRISTMAS TO ALL! XO



1 comment:

  1. A best blog talk about all leather tote bags related news and also introduce latest style fashion otte bags, all of those at http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete